HOBBYRAMA SECURITY POLICY
Hobbyrama uses PayPal and Stripe for its online credit card transactions. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using PayPal and Stripe are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Hobbyrama or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within PayPal's bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
We will share information with PayPal only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments.
For more information about PayPal and their online credit card payments,
please visit https://www.paypal.com.au
- Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines.
For more information about Stripe and their security policies, please visit https://www.stripe.com