SHIPPING & RETURNS
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via your preferred shipping method within 1 working day; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer. Hobbyrama reserves the right to upgrade the freight method to a courier service at no extra cost to the recipient if the selected method of freight is inappropriate. Hobbyrama reserves the right to cancel an order if it deems the freight method is not appropriate to ensure the parcel arrives in an acceptable condition. Please note that items greater than 5 cubic kg’s CANNOT be shipped to PO Boxes. We must have a street address for any order totalling over the 5 cubic kg mark, or, any order greater than 1050mm in length.
Please note that it is your responsibility to provide us with the correct shipping address, including postcode, at the time of ordering. Our online orders are often picked and packed straight away. If you have provided us with the wrong address, Australia Post will return the item to us and you may be liable to pay postage again on your order. Please note that significant delays may also arise from providing the wrong address.
If you want to query the status of your delivery or track your order, please contact Australia Post directly and quote your tracking number (which you will receive by email once we have processed your order with Australia Post).
REFUND & RETURNS POLICY
We do not refund if you change your mind or make a wrong choice - in this instance you will be given the option of an exchange or store credit. If an item is wrongly described, different to the sample shown to you, does not do what it is intended to do or qualifies as warrantable, a replacement or refund may be offered. This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Hobbyrama will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
If you do receive a damaged item, you must let us know by logging an online dispute or emailing us within 14 days of receiving your order.
To log an online dispute:
- Go to https://hobbyrama.com.au
- Click My Account in the top right corner
- Login using your email address and password (note: if you've forgotten your password, please use the forgot password link)
- From your account screen, click Resolution centre
- Click the Open a new dispute button
- Choose the type of dispute (either Item dispute or Unauthorised transaction/overcharge dispute)
- Click Continue to next step
- At step 2, choose the reason for the dispute (e.g. Wrong item)
- Choose the relevant Order ID from the drop-down list
- Click Continue to next step
- At step 3, choose whether you are disputing the entire order or only selected products
- Please provide us with as much information as possible in the explanation field
- Click Continue to next step - your dispute will be submitted to us
To log a dispute by email:
Please email us and include the following information:
- The item product code (this can be found on your receipt/order confirmation)
- Your name and order number (also found on your receipt/order confirmation)
- A photo of the damage
After receiving your dispute we will contact you to discuss how your item can be returned. If we ask you to return the item, please ensure it is suitably packaged in order to prevent any damage during return shipping and is accompanied by a copy of the invoice. We will test all returned products within 7 days or send them to the manufacturer. If the item is deemed defective, we will replace the product or refund the original purchase price minus associated shipping costs. We highly recommend that any items returned by post be sent by registered mail, as we can’t accept responsibility for loss or damage in transit.
All returns should be addressed to:
3/482 Stafford Rd,
WARRANTY AND PRODUCT GUARANTEE
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
A warranty claim can be made through any Hobbyrama retail outlet, the website via the Contact Us form, by post (Hobbyrama Repair Center 3/482 Stafford Rd, Stafford, 4053) or, by telephone (07) 3352 3333 (return to base freight is payable by the customer)
- You must provide to Hobbyrama proof of purchase by you of the product to make a warranty claim.
- Where appropriate, Hobbyrama will organise the repair of the product on your behalf by the relevant manufacturer.
- Hobbyrama will repair or replace (at its option) products covered by the warranty free of charge (aside from shipping charges which are referred to above).
- Hobbyrama will process your warranty claim as quickly as possible. Hobbyrama will attempt to dispatch the repaired or replacement product to you within 7 days of receipt, provided that you have given Hobbyrama proof of purchase, the parts required for repair are available or a replacement product is available (as the case may be) and you have paid any shipping costs.
- Warranty repairs or exchange of products will only occur by evaluation of a qualified Hobbyrama technician or an authorised technician from a manufacturer or associated company.
- Hobbyrama reserves the right to charge you for any repairs, service, and blockages in respect of a product that you have provided to Hobbyrama under this warranty if it is found that the repair of that product is not covered under this warranty.
- Except where Hobbyrama fails to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, Hobbyrama is not liable for any loss or damage however arising as a result of a fault or defect in the product.
- Nothing in this warranty excludes, restricts or modifies any consumer guarantee, right or remedy conferred on you by the Australian Consumer Law, Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other applicable law that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Hobbyrama for a breach of a nonexcludable consumer guarantee is limited, at Hobbyrama option, to: the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
the repair of the goods;
the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
RETURNING A PRODUCT FOR WARRANTY
All purchases from Hobbyrama are covered by our Returns and Refund Policy If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
1. rights under the Refund Policy;
2. legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory; and/or
3. to have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.