The 2nd of FMS's mighty 980mm series aircraft has arrived! The P-40B is, like the 980mm P47,is definitely a head turner! If you love warbirds and enjoy the excitement of
heart-pounding speeds,this aircraft will satisfy both of your desires! The stock 3 bladed props, 3648 brushless outrunner, 4 cell battery and 70A ESC means that the P-
40B can attain speeds of up to 100mph+. Be ready to turn heads with the awesome 980mm P-40B!
* Modular motor board allows use of both standard and high speed motor configurations
* Powerful Brushless 3648-KV770 motor combined with heavy-duty 70A ESC.
* Metal gear servos on the ailerons, elevator and rudder for maximum durability
* Super scale appearance including hand painted pilot, detailed cockpit, authentic graphics,
three bladed prop, wing stabilizers, and air scoop.
* Simple construction with minimal glue required for assembly
* Rugged electronic retractable landing gear with metal trunnions
* Durable EPO foam with reinforced one-piece wing
* Ball link connectors are used replacing the traditional clevis
|Flying Weight||1240g（with battery）|
|ESC||70A brushless motor|
|Servo||2*9g slow digital ,4*9g metal digital|
|CG (center of gravity)||45mm (from leading edge)|
|Recommended Battery||14.8V 2200-2600mAh|
|Approx. Flying Duration||5 mins|
|Minimum Age Recommendation||14+|
|Assembly Time||45 minutes|
|Is Assembly Required||Yes|
|Requires||PNP Requires Radio System, Battery and Charger|