FMS is pleased to announce that all 64mm ducted fan aircrafts are being upgraded. Inspired by the superior features of the original model, version two (V2) has improved mechanical and structural features that will enhance air performance and decrease assembly time.
The fiber pipe greatly enhances the wing strength for enhanced flying maneuvers. Improved main wing set and landing gear installation optimizes strength of structure and reduces assembly time.
The latest 64mm ducted fan can achieve more than 800 grams of thrust.
The differences in speeds between the V1 and V2 will be noticeable. If you possess the “need for speed,” accessories such as missiles can be removed to create a faster more streamlined model.
- 420mm fiber pipe inserted through the fuselage and main wing
- Use of four inner-hexagon screws instead of glue improves main wing set and landing gear installation optimizing strength of structure.
- New more powerful 64mm 11-blade ducted fan with up to 800 grams of thrust.
- New 2840-KV3150 motor
- New Predator 40A ESC
- The latest FMS EPO foam material creates stronger, more impact-resistant planes.
- Environmentally friendly water-based paint minimizes blistering from sun.
- Pre-installed newly designed control horns allows more throw.
- 420mm fiber pipe inserted through the fuselage and main wing.
- mproved main wing set and landing gear installation. optimizes strength of structure and reduces assembly time.
- 64mm 11-blade ducted fan.
- 2840-KV3150 motor.
- Predator 40A ESC.
What you need
- 2200-2600mah 4s 14.8v Lipo.
- 4ch Radio and Receiver.