Trumpeter 1:200 German Scharnhorst Battleship - TR03715
**Note - This item to be purchased in store due to size**
Battleship Scharnhorst is Scharnhorst class first ship, ship types are divided into battleship, the initial design can dress up as a 380 mm main gun battleship jumped to meet future war, but during World War II and not implemented. Scharnhorst was built by the War Naval Shipyard Wilhelmshaven, Germany, on October 3, 1936 launch, and began service in January 7, 1939.
- Length: 1175mm
- Beam: 150mm
- Total Parts: 1600+
- Metal Parts: Anchor chain, shaft
- Photo Etched Parts: 6 pcs
- Total Sprues: 25 sprues, hull, superstructure and decks.
- One-piece hull made from two-directional slide molds
- Deck pattern finely rendered
- Accurately detailed gun
- 6 pieces of photo etched frets for handrails, ladders, radar parts etc. & includes 2 Ar196 waterplane