Tamiya 1:24 Subaru BRZ - 74-T24324
Released in March 2012, the BRZ is a compact, front engine rear-wheel drive sports car powered by one of Subaru's trademark boxer engines, a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder unit. Its lightweight, rigid chassis was designed to give the driver an exciting driving experience and features a low center of gravity as well as a specially-tuned front strut, rear double wishbone suspension setup.
- Length: 177mm, Width: 84mm.
- Dynamic body lines of the FR sports car are accurately reproduced.
- Optional rear wing is depicted with separate parts.
- Highly-detailed boxer 4-cylinder engine, suspension, and interior.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Matte silver-plated wheels as well as gloss silver-plated headlight and taillight fixtures and exhaust tips are included to enhance realism.
- Manufacturer emblems and mirror surfaces depicted with metal transfers.