Revell 1:144 40th Anniversary Space Shuttle with Booster Rockets - 95-05674
The "Space Shuttle" developed by the US space agency NASA was for a long time the only reusable space transport system in the world. reusable space transport system. It consisted of the components space shuttle (orbiter), with three reusable main engines reusable main engines, an external fuel tank and two solid rockets with a total launch thrust of a total launch thrust of 12.46 MN (1,270,566 kp). The space shuttle could simultaneously carry 24.5 payload and 7 astronauts into a low Earth orbit between 200 and 650 kilometres above the Earth. orbit altitude. The first launch of a space shuttle into space took place on 12 April 1981 with the space shuttle "Columbia".
- External fuel tank with two solid rockets
- Mobile launch pad
- Three detailed rocket engine end stages
- Open cargo bay doors
- Movable transport arm (loading arm)
- Super decal with the identifiers of the space shuttles Columbia, Enterprise, Discovery, Atlantis and Endeavour
- In addition to base colours, glue and brushes are also included.
This kit is a detailed scale model for hobbyists. Contains small parts. Actual product may vary slightly from the pictures shown