$9.95 $5.95 $4.00
East Kent Road Car Company Limited was officially formed on 11 August 1916. From 1928, the Southern Railway became a significant shareholder in the company. From 1929, an arrangement was made with the British Post Office where letter boxes would be installed on some vehicles. Moving into the 1930s saw the take overs of the tramways of Dover and Thanet, trams were quickly replaced with motor buses. In the late 1950s, East Kent launched its first open top bus service with some of its wartime Guys converted. Painted in the reverse cream and red livery, they operated out of Thanet garage. This little Anglia van was used in the late 1960's advertising its services.
These items are collectibles and are not suitable as toys for children.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated.
Contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years.