Shipping & Returns
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via your preferred shipping method within 1 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer. Hobbyrama reserves the right to upgrade the freight method to a courier service at no extra cost to the recipient if the selected method of freight is inappropriate. Hobbyrama reserves the right to cancel an order if it deems the freight method is not appropriate to ensure the parcel arrives in an acceptable condition.
Please note that items greater than 5 cubic kg’s CANNOT be shipped to PO Boxes. We must have a street address for any order totalling over the 5 cubic kg mark, or, any order greater than 1050mm in length. If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.
Refund & Returns Policy
We do not refund if you change your mind or make a wrong choice, in this instance you will be given the option of an exchange or store credit. If an item is wrongly described, different to the sample shown to you, does not do what it is intended to do or qualifies as warrantable will a replacement or refund be offered.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Hobbyrama will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
If you do receive a damaged item, you must email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 10 days of receiving your order. Please email us with:
• The item product code (this can be found on your receipt/order confirmation)
• Your name and order number (also found on your receipt/order confirmation)
• A photo of the damage
After receiving your email we will contact you to discuss how your item can be returned.
If we ask you to return the item, please ensure it is suitably packaged in order to prevent any damage during return shipping and is accompanied by a copy of the invoice. We will test all returned products within 7 days or send them to the manufacturer. If the item is deemed defective, we will replace the product or refund the original purchase price minus associated shipping costs. We highly recommend that any items returned by post be sent by registered mail, as we can’t accept responsibility for loss or damage in transit.
All returns should be addressed to:
3/482 Stafford Rd,
Warranty and Product Guarantee
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
A warranty claim can be made through any Hobbyrama retail outlet, the website via the Contact Us form, by post (Hobbyrama Repair Center 3/482 Stafford Rd, Stafford, 4053) or, by telephone (07) 3352 3333 (return to base freight is payable by the customer)
• You must provide to Hobbyrama proof of purchase by you of the product to make a warranty claim.
• Where appropriate, Hobbyrama will organise the repair of the product on your behalf by the relevant manufacturer.
• Hobbyrama will repair or replace (at its option) products covered by the warranty free of charge (aside from shipping charges which are referred to above).
• Hobbyrama will process your warranty claim as quickly as possible. Hobbyrama will attempt to dispatch the repaired or replacement product to you within 7 days of receipt, provided that you have given Hobbyrama proof of purchase, the parts required for repair are available or a replacement product is available (as the case may be) and you have paid any shipping costs.
• Warranty repairs or exchange of products will only occur by evaluation of a qualified Hobbyrama technician or an authorised technician from a manufacturer or associated company.
• Hobbyrama reserves the right to charge you for any repairs, service, and blockages in respect of a product that you have provided to Hobbyrama under this warranty if it is found that the repair of that product is not covered under this warranty.
• Except where Hobbyrama fails to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, Hobbyrama is not liable for any loss or damage however arising as a result of a fault or defect in the product.
• Nothing in this warranty excludes, restricts or modifies any consumer guarantee, right or remedy conferred on you by the Australian Consumer Law, Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other applicable law that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
• To the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Hobbyrama for a breach of a nonexcludable consumer guarantee is limited, at Hobbyrama option, to: the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
the repair of the goods;
the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Returning a product for Warranty
All purchases from Hobbyrama are covered by our Returns and Refund Policy If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
1. rights under the Refund Policy;
2. legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory; and/or
3. to have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
Collection of Information
In order to use the Hobbyrama website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by Hobbyrama is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Hobbyrama customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order. This may happen where the requested Product is not available or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site.
Hobbyrama uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com. You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Hobbyrama may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Hobbyrama does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses. Legal We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Hobbyrama site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of Hobbyrama.
Hobbyrama Security Policy
Hobbyrama uses the eWAY Payment Gateway and PayPal for its online credit card transactions. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway and PayPal are secured payments.
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
• Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Hobbyrama or any outside party.
• All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
• All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
• eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
• eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Hobbyrama.
We will share information with PayPal only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments.]
For more information about eWAY or PayPal and there online credit card payments,
please visit www.eWAY.com.au or www.PayPal.com.au